Tuesday, July 16, 2013

why do i breathe heavy especially while sleeping?

Question by J: why do i breathe heavy especially while sleeping?
I am 18 years old and i just noticed how heavily i breathe. I only smoke marijuana and i always have a heavy breath after smoking. I don't snore in my sleep, but i breathe heavily out of my mouth. Usually i breathe out of my nose while sleeping, but when i'm sick i breath through my mouth. I've played sports my whole life and i'm not out of shape at all.


Best answer:

Answer by The Stig
"I only smoke marijuana!"

Like saying:
I don't drink but I have a whiskey. I'm a vegetarian but I eat fish.

Stop smoking. You will breathe better.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. You SHOULD set yourself for a sleep study with your doctor. Ask him about sleep apnea which is more common than you think. What you'll probably get is a sleep apnea machine that is a small mask covering you nose and pumps oxygen into your lungs at night. Its very quiet and you'll get use to it in a couple of nights! Its very important cause you could stop breathing while you sleep and you no what that means!!! 12 million americans have it and approx. 12 million more have it and don't know it!! I, myself have it and use the machine for three years and its great!! You wake up refreshed and ready to start another boring day!!

    ReplyDelete